- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Il Lido Review
This polished Italian restaurant is in Darwin's waterfront precinct and provides reflective views as you dine in the open air. The food is more modern Italian than traditional—recommended are the linguini with tiger prawns and the eight-hour roast lamb. It also has a nice cocktail bar and tapas lounge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more