- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bogarts Bar and Grill
Bogarts Bar and Grill Review
Named after Humphrey, this small bar and restaurant is adorned with posters and memorabilia in a shabby chic kind of way, complete with couches and fantastic atmosphere. A favorite cocktail haunt for locals and a touch more sophisticated than the bars in the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more