- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crocosaurus Cove Review
This is the place to go swimming with saltwater crocodiles and live to tell the tale. Although not as information-rich as Crocodylus Park, this more modern croc haven wins on the convenience front, positioned right in the heart of town. Feeding times and the Cage of Death, where visitors are lowered into croc-infested pools in a perspex container (A$160), are the highlights. Feeding happens at different times throughout the day in the four main sections: fish, big crocs, turtles, and nocturnal reptiles.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more