- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crustaceans on the Wharf
Crustaceans on the Wharf Review
In a corrugated-iron storage shed at the end of a commercial pier, this is a good place to dine on local fish and chips on outdoor tables—this is more glorified take away than full-service restaurant. Seafood takes center stage here; standout choices include the Moreton Bay bugs (which are like small lobsters), calamari, and chili mud crabs, a specialty of the house. Kids under 10 eat free and they can feed the fish that gather in the water under the lights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more