- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Deckchair Cinema Review
At this outdoor, 350-seat movie theater you can catch a flick beneath the stars while relaxing on canvas deckchairs with a glass of wine. Australian, foreign, arthouse, or classic films are screened every night April–November. Gates open at 6:30 for the sunset, and picnic baskets (no BYO alcohol) are permitted, although there is a snack kiosk and a bar. The first movie screens at 7:30; second showing 9:30 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more