- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Deckchair Cinema Review
At this outdoor, 350-seat movie theater you can catch a flick beneath the stars while relaxing on canvas deckchairs with a glass of wine. Australian, foreign, arthouse, or classic films are screened every night April–November. Gates open at 6:30 for the sunset, and picnic baskets (no BYO alcohol) are permitted, although there is a snack kiosk and a bar. The first movie screens at 7:30; second showing 9:30 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more