- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Buzz Café Review
Don't let the name fool you, it's more of a restaurant than a cafe and just one of several waterfront eateries at Cullen Bay Marina. You can mingle at the bar with visiting boaties and locals relaxing by the water, then dine on fresh seafood presented in a contemporary Australian style. There's air-conditioned comfort in the glass-walled dining room, or you can head out to the umbrella-shaded decks overlooking yachts and cruisers moored in the marina. One of the more curious panoramas is from the men's glass-sheeted urinal, which has one-way views over the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more