- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mindil Beach Sunset Market
Mindil Beach Sunset Market Review
The Mindil Beach Sunset Market is an extravaganza that takes place every Thursday 5 pm–10 pm and every Sunday 4 pm–9 pm from April to October; the Sunday market is smaller than Thursday. Come in the late afternoon to snack at a choice of 60 stalls offering food from more than 25 different countries; shop at more than 200 artisans' booths; and enjoy singers, dancers, and musicians. Or join the other Darwinites with a bottle of wine to watch the sun plunge into the sea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more