West Coast Wilderness Railway
West Coast Wilderness Railway Review
A former rack-and-pinion train line carrying ore now carries sightseers on the scenic 35-km (22-mile) journey between Queenstown and Strahan. The line passes through one of the world's last pristine wilderness areas, as well as through historic settlements and abandoned camps, across 40 bridges and wild rivers, and up and down steep gradients. Tickets are from A$89.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more