Strahan Visitor Centre
Strahan Visitor Centre Review
In this helpful visitor center there's also a museum that concentrates on local subjects and isn't afraid to tackle such controversial issues as past conservation battles over the area's rivers and the fate of Tasmania's Aborigines. Don't miss performances of the rowdy and exuberant performance of The Ship That Never Was, based on a true story of convict escape and a loophole in British justice at the amphitheater at 5:30 pm, with an extra 8:30 pm performance in the summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more