Huon Valley Apple & Heritage Museum
Huon Valley Apple & Heritage Museum Review
En route to Huonville, this museum inside a former apple-packing shed is a remarkable time capsule, depicting the lives of the early Huon Valley settlers. The museum displays farming artifacts, picking and processing equipment, and early settler memorabilia from the area's orchards. There's also an art gallery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more