Home Hill Winery Restaurant
Home Hill Winery Restaurant Review
Large plate-glass windows open to the Home Hill winery's endless hillside vineyards at this boutique vineyard, cellar door, and restaurant—a true Tasmanian country retreat. The seasonal menu includes such delicacies as pan-seared Huon Atlantic salmon served on potato croquettes and garnished with spinach and poached egg. After dinner, you can head down to the cellar to enjoy a complimentary sampling of the winery's excellent cool-climate wines—try the Home Hill Chardonnay or a Late Harvest Sticky Wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more