Home Hill Winery Restaurant
Home Hill Winery Restaurant Review
Large plate-glass windows open to the Home Hill winery's endless hillside vineyards at this boutique vineyard, cellar door, and restaurant—a true Tasmanian country retreat. The seasonal menu includes such delicacies as pan-seared Huon Atlantic salmon served on potato croquettes and garnished with spinach and poached egg. After dinner, you can head down to the cellar to enjoy a complimentary sampling of the winery's excellent cool-climate wines—try the Home Hill Chardonnay or a Late Harvest Sticky Wine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and a... Read more
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more