Bruny Island Cruises
Bruny Island Cruises Review
To fully appreciate the dramatic panorama, take the three-hour, 50-km (31-miles) ecology-focused cruise run by Bruny Island Charters. You'll sail past towering cliffs and hidden caves, and likely see dolphins, seals, and penguins gliding all around the boat. Eagles, albatrosses, and shorebirds also dart and dive overhead, and can often be seen nesting amid the craggy outcrops. Full- and half-day tours are available. Cruise reservations are required in winter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more