Julie and Patrick's
Julie and Patrick's Review
Some say that this relaxed and child-friendly restaurant serves the best fish-and-chips in Tasmania—the kitchen also turns out fresh crayfish, king crabs, local salmon, and flathead. Upstairs is a full dining room, but snackers can head for the café and take-out counter downstairs to grab a bite to take to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more
You'll never miss a minute of shut-eye at any of these hotels that take sleep seriously.... Read more