Julie and Patrick's
Julie and Patrick's Review
Some say that this relaxed and child-friendly restaurant serves the best fish-and-chips in Tasmania—the kitchen also turns out fresh crayfish, king crabs, local salmon, and flathead. Upstairs is a full dining room, but snackers can head for the café and take-out counter downstairs to grab a bite to take to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” ... Read more
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer.... Read more
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more