Julie and Patrick's
Julie and Patrick's Review
Some say that this relaxed and child-friendly restaurant serves the best fish-and-chips in Tasmania—the kitchen also turns out fresh crayfish, king crabs, local salmon, and flathead. Upstairs is a full dining room, but snackers can head for the café and take-out counter downstairs to grab a bite to take to the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more