Meadowbank Estate Review
Wine tasting and two art galleries complement this unpretentious fine-dining restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows leading out to views over the vineyards of Meadowbank Estate and the waters of Barilla Bay. The à la carte menu emphasizes food and wine pairings. Try the seared venison with spiced pumpkin puree and cassis jus, and make sure to save room for the passionfruit souffle with vanilla bean ice cream.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more