Ashmore on Bridge Street
Ashmore on Bridge Street Review
Once you've perused all of Richmond's cute shops and historic sights, be sure to recharge in this surprisingly trendy café with an open roaring fire and a friendly owner. The creamy scrambled eggs on sourdough toast with Tasmanian cold smoked salmon and house relish is delicious for breakfast, and in the afternoon the huge and delectable Devonshire teas will have you sighing with pleasure. Dinner with a changing menu is offered Tuesday and Wednesday from 6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more
You'll never miss a minute of shut-eye at any of these hotels that take sleep seriously.... Read more