At a Glance
- rooms are stylish and well laid out
- plenty of personal touches like fresh flowers and a thoughtfully stocked in-room wine selection
- not particularly child-friendly, no leisure facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
Three contemporary apartments and a townhouse built within a historic Launceston property have all modern conveniences including espresso machines and iPod docks, and feature the wonderful timber design work of Alan Livermore, one of the owners. The city center is but a short stroll away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more