Hallams Waterfront Review
The menu at this restaurant with a fabulous location by the Tamar River highlights fresh local seafood, mainly from the east coast. You can try such dishes as grilled steak with vegetables and wasabi butter, or seafood (it might be prawns, scallops, mussels, clams, or fish) curry of the day with jasmine rice. There's always a friendly, exuberant crowd to make you feel part of the waterfront scene, though service isn't always up to par considering the prices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's