J. Boag & Son Brewery
J. Boag & Son Brewery Review
Since 1881, this operation has been brewing some of Australia's finest beer in an imposing brick building, in which weekday brewery tours are offered. Visitors learn the entire process, from brew house to packaging, and end with beer tastings (plus a cheese platter if you book the more expensive option). Advance bookings are essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more