Franklin House Review
Built in 1838 by noted local businessman and brewer who had once been a convict, this fine late-Georgian house is notable for its beautiful cedar architecture and its collection of period English furniture, clocks, and fine china. Morning and afternoon teas are served in the tearoom.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's