Sights & Attractions in Hobart
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Hobart
Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
About 25 km (16 miles) north of Hobart on the highway toward Launceston...
Museum of Old and New Art (MONA)
Opened in 2011, Australia's largest privately funded museum is...
|Museums / Galleries||Hobart|
Many of the warehouses once used by whalers from ships docking...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Hobart|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's