- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ethos Eat Drink
Ethos Eat Drink Review
Operated by one of Hobart's most trusted restaurateurs, the dishes at this lively spot feature a daily-changing list of seasonal ingredients available as six-course (A$70) or eight-course (A$90) set menus. Housed in an historic building (it was formerly a stable) in the heart of the city, the dining rooms exude charm. Typical tantalizing dishes include slow-cooked duck egg with pancetta, potatoes, and breadcrubs; and roasted goat served alongside eggplant, turnips, radishes, and leeks. There's also an excellent wine list and stellar desserts, including housemade chocolates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more