- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ethos Eat Drink
Ethos Eat Drink Review
Operated by one of Hobart's most trusted restaurateurs, the dishes at this lively spot feature a daily-changing list of seasonal ingredients available as six-course (A$70) or eight-course (A$90) set menus. Housed in an historic building (it was formerly a stable) in the heart of the city, the dining rooms exude charm. Typical tantalizing dishes include slow-cooked duck egg with pancetta, potatoes, and breadcrubs; and roasted goat served alongside eggplant, turnips, radishes, and leeks. There's also an excellent wine list and stellar desserts, including housemade chocolates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more