- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atrium Bar Review
Hotel Grand Chancellor's piano bar is a relaxing spot by the harbor where local professionals mingle alongside hotel guests. Adjoining the hotel lobby, the bar comfy chairs with waterfront views—an ideal setting for enjoying the fine cocktails, cold beers on tap, and enticing Tasmanian wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more