- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Atrium Bar Review
Hotel Grand Chancellor's piano bar is a relaxing spot by the harbor where local professionals mingle alongside hotel guests. Adjoining the hotel lobby, the bar comfy chairs with waterfront views—an ideal setting for enjoying the fine cocktails, cold beers on tap, and enticing Tasmanian wines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more