- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mures Fish Centre
Mures Fish Centre Review
On the top floor of this complex at Franklin wharf, the Upper Deck section has superb indoor and alfresco views of the harbor. Try the panfried kingfish with carrot puree, confit fennel, olive, almond cream, wild rocket, star anise and vanilla butter if it's on the seasonal menu. Downstairs, Mures Lower Deck is a bistro-style alternative, where you can order, take a number, pick up your food, and eat at tables outside. Also in the complex is Mures Sushi Bar, where you can find fresh-out-of-water sushi and sashimi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more