- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Handmark Gallery Review
Featuring the work of some of Tasmania's finest artists, this gallery is one of the gems of Salamanca Place. Inside you'll find Hobart's best wooden jewelry boxes as well as art deco jewelry and pottery, paintings, works on paper, and sculpture. The gallery also runs a number of exhibitions each year in conjunction with its sister gallery in Evandale, Northern Tasmania. Some of the exhibiting artists here have gone on to show at national and international galleries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more