- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Review
About 25 km (16 miles) north of Hobart on the highway toward Launceston, this sanctuary hosts a diverse selection of Australian species—many of which have been rescued—including koalas, wombats, quolls, and the adorable Tasmanian devil. Free feeding tours take place daily at 11:30 and 2. The private dusk tours are highly recommended, and provide a rare opportunity to experience Tassie's beautiful nocturnal animals at their most active.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more