- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Marque IV Review
Views of the docks and river provide a perfect backdrop for enjoying the exquisite dishes served in this seductively lighted dining room. We love the ocean trout that was no doubt caught that day served with puff pastry. In addition to an excellent cheese and wine selection, they also have special vegetarian and gluten-free menus. If you're going all out, the tasting menu (A$195 with matching wines) is a belt-busting but superb gourmet treat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more