- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Maldini Café Restaurant
Maldini Café Restaurant Review
Reminiscent of an Italian café in a charming country village, this popular (and occasionally cramped) spot lets you watch the parade of Salamanca Place shoppers as you dine on appetizers like antipasto or char-grilled sardines. Heartier fare includes pastas, Sicilian fish stew, and free-range-chicken breast with ricotta, basil, and lemon stuffing. Although Australian wines dominate the list, there are a few Italian labels to match the setting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more