Yachting in Hobart
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If the annual Sydney-to-Hobart race has inspired you to find your sea legs, you're in the right place.
Hobart Yachts. This local firm based by the Wrest Point Casino offers everything from lazy cruises along the Derwent River to overnight eco-tours and four-day luxury jaunts to Freycinet National Park. 0438/399477. www.helsal.com.au.
Wild Thing Adventures. For something a bit zippier, join the Wild Thing adventures tour, where you'll spend an hour speeding up the Derwent River and Storm Bay. Hobart Cruise Centre, Brooke Street Pier, Sullivans Cove, Hobart City, Hobart, TAS, 7000. 800/6231–5113. www.wildthingadventures.com.au. A$39. Tours departs 11:30, 1, and 2:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's