Bay of Fires Lodge Walk
Bay of Fires Lodge Walk Review
Taking the four-day guided Bay of Fires Walk along the coast north of St. Helens is a wonderful way to enjoy the rugged beauty and tranquility of the coast. The walk, which is about 27 km (18 miles) long, winds along the edge of Mt. William National Park and allows you to visit stunning beaches, heathlands, Aboriginal sites, and peppermint forests, where a profusion of plant and animal life flourishes. During part of the relatively easy walk you'll stay at an ecologically sound campsite, which is as luxurious as it can get, with timber floors and kitchen facilities, and two nights at the dramatic, remote, and ecologically sustainable Bay of Fires Lodge. All meals are provided. For details and prices, check out www.bayoffires.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” ... Read more
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer.... Read more
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more