Wildlife Watching in East-Coast Resorts
Bicheno Penguin Tours. At Bicheno, a very popular tour is the nightly hour-long vigil to see the penguins emerge from the water and clamber up to their nesting area. The daily tours begin at dusk, and penguin numbers often exceed 50. It's a magical opportunity to view these creatures up-close. Tasman Hwy., Bicheno, TAS, 7215. 03/6375–1333. www.bichenopenguintours.com.au. A$25.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's