Kayaking in East-Coast Resorts
Frecyinet is Tasmania's premier sea-kayaking destination, and it's possible to do guided tours or hire your own kayak and cruise around at your own pace.
Freycinet Adventures. Offering a memorable way to explore the spectacular coastline at a leisurely pace, this family-run company offers half-day kayaking tours around the peninsula. Guides point out local marine life, such as sea eagles. The company offers a good mix of packages aimed at all skill levels. 2 Freycinet Dr., Coles Bay, TAS, 7215. 03/6257–0500. www.freycinetadventures.com.au. A$95.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's