Cruises in East-Coast Resorts
Wineglass Bay Cruises. Another way to experience the wonders of the Freycinet Peninsula is by a scenic cruise on the MV Kahala, with Wineglass Bay Cruises. Guides will endeavor to show you whales, dolphins, seals, white-bellied sea eagles, and albatrosses on one of the three different tours—you’ll also experience stunning scenery and a rare, intimate perspective on an extraordinary Tasmanian location. Jetty, Jetty Rd., Coles Bay, TAS, 7125. 03/6257–0355. www.wineglassbaycruises.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's