Air tours in East-Coast Resorts
Freycinet Air. This company flies from the Friendly Beaches Airfield, located 18 km (11 miles) north of Coles Bay, and offers scenic flights with unparalleled views of Wineglass Bay, the Hazards, and the Peninsula. Flying time for the full scenic flight is approximately 45 minutes, and the price is A$150 per person (two-person minimum). There's a shorter version for A$110. Friendly Beaches Airfield, Rosny Park, TAS, 7018. 03/6375–1694. www.freycinetair.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's