Despite the Spanish-sounding name, there's nothing Latin or Iberian about the menu at this unusually situated restaurant overhanging the water at the wharf in Ulverstone. Expect seafood caught fresh and cooked up daily in this restaurant on the edge of the Leven River. You can relax above the flowing water while sampling local crayfish, calamari, Tasmanian scallops, flounder, or trevally. The take-out fish-and-chips window lets you make a picnic of your feast in a nearby park.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more