Ashgrove Farm Cheese Factory
Ashgrove Farm Cheese Factory Review
This dairy makes delicious English-style cheeses like cheddar, Lancashire, and Cheshire, and is an inviting place to learn about cheese production, sample some of the tasty products, and browse through other locally produced goods, like jams, olive oils, and honey. The café serves great snacks too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more