Ashgrove Farm Cheese Factory
Ashgrove Farm Cheese Factory Review
This dairy makes delicious English-style cheeses like cheddar, Lancashire, and Cheshire, and is an inviting place to learn about cheese production, sample some of the tasty products, and browse through other locally produced goods, like jams, olive oils, and honey. The café serves great snacks too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more