Discovery Holiday Parks, Cradle Mountain
At a Glance
- family-friendly and good-value accommodation
- free Internet access
- reception closes early
- most expensive spa cabins are very pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Discovery Holiday Parks, Cradle Mountain Review
Near the forest at the northern edge of the park, Discovery Holiday Parks is the best budget accommodation in the area, with campgrounds, RV sites, four-bed bunkhouses with cooking facilities, and self-contained cabins with kitchens. Fees for tent and RV sites and bunkhouse rooms are per person, per night, and advance booking is essential for all accommodations. The tour desk can help you plan trips around the area.
- Address: 3832 Cradle Mountain Rd., Cradle Mountain, TAS 7306 | Map It
- Phone: 03/6492–1395
- Website: www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au
- Location: Cradle Mountain–Lake St. Clair National Park
- 38 unpowered sites, 10 powered sites, 75 bunkhouse beds, 36 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more