Tracey and Tom Teichert have lived in the Barossa for 20 years and make excellent guides to the region's best wineries as well as where to buy some excellent local produce. They will make suggestions or they will take you wherever you fancy. They can pick you up from Adelaide (A$160) or more cheaply, from anywhere in the Barossa. Gray Line Adelaide's full-day tour of the Barossa Region (A$128) leaves from Adelaide Central Bus Station. It includes lunch at a winery. Enjoy Adelaide runs a full-day (A$75) Barossa tour that visits four vineyards and includes lunch. Groovy Grape Getaways offers full-day (A$85) Barossa tours with a visit to the Adelaide Hills and a barbecue lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's