Collingrove Homestead Review
This was the ancestral home of the Angas family, the descendants of George Fife Angas, one of South Australia's founders. At the height of its fortunes, the family controlled more than 14 million acres from this house. Today the property is administered by the National Trust, and you can inspect the Angas family portraits and memorabilia, including Dresden china, a hand-painted Louis XV cabinet, and Chippendale chairs, on guided tours. You can also stay overnight at Collingrove in evocative Old World B&B luxury.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Which bus tours of GrayLine took you to the most beautiful and scenic places? Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more