At a Glance
- stunning rooms with beautiful private gardens
- extras like internet access are annoyingly expensive
- pool and spa could use a facelift
Check Rates from our Partners
The Louise Review
Prepare for pampering and privacy at this country estate on a quiet back road with glorious valley views. Step from your personal Mediterranean-style courtyard into a plush world of charcoal, chocolate, and cappuccino hues. There are wide-screen LCD televisions, wood-burning fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and double-head rainwater showers in all suites; some also have a walled rear terrace with an outdoor shower. Appellation restaurant (reservations essential) serves sophisticated, innovative regional cuisine ($$$$) with both a nightly wine flight tasting menu and a la carte menu available.
- Address: Seppeltsfield and Stonewell Rds., Marananga, SA 5352 | Map It
- Phone: 08/8562–2722; 08/8562–4144 restaurant
- Website: www.thelouise.com.au, restaurant www.appellation.com.au
- Location: Marananga
- 15 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more