Blickinstal Barossa Valley Retreat
At a Glance
- great-value rooms with superb views across the valley
- complimentary port in the evening
- don't expect corporate-style facilities or an anonymous stay
Check Rates from our Partners
Blickinstal Barossa Valley Retreat Review
Its name means "view into the valley," which understates the breathtaking panoramas from this lovely B&B. Amid vineyards in foothills five minutes from the Barossa's heart, the retreat is a tranquil base for exploring. Gardens surround the self-contained lodge apartments and studios, and breakfast is served on the homestead veranda. You can also indulge in afternoon tea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more