Organic Market and Café
Organic Market and Café Review
Pram-wheeling parents, hikers resting their walking poles, and friends catching up on gossip keep, this red-and-blue café and adjoining organic supermarket buzzing all day. Reasons to linger include focaccias, soups, home-baked muffins and cakes, and all kinds of purportedly healthy and unquestionably delicious drinks. While this establishment is in Stirling, about 3 km (2 miles) from Bridgewater, it's worth the short drive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more