Petaluma's Bridgewater Mill
Petaluma's Bridgewater Mill Review
The handsome stone flour mill, built in 1860, stands at the western entrance to the town, where its waterwheel still churns away. These days the mill houses the first-class Bridgewater Mill Restaurant, where diners feast on fantastic local produce by the open fires in winter, or in the tree-covered beer garden in summer. The mill also serves as the shop front for Petaluma Wines, one of Australia's finest labels; try the Chardonnay and Viognier. The prestigious Croser champagne is matured on the building's lower level.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more