Petaluma's Bridgewater Mill
Petaluma's Bridgewater Mill Review
The handsome stone flour mill, built in 1860, stands at the western entrance to the town, where its waterwheel still churns away. These days the mill houses the first-class Bridgewater Mill Restaurant, where diners feast on fantastic local produce by the open fires in winter, or in the tree-covered beer garden in summer. The mill also serves as the shop front for Petaluma Wines, one of Australia's finest labels; try the Chardonnay and Viognier. The prestigious Croser champagne is matured on the building's lower level.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
My son & daughter in law are going to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with 3 boys, ages 14, 12 and 9. Read more
· News & Features
Reflecting a variety of influences, Cambodian food is a smorgasbord of seafood, fresh produce, and a ... Read more
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more