Exceptional Kangaroo Island has quality four-wheel-drive and bushwalking tours from A$377 per person per day. Tailor-made itineraries, including bird-watching and photography, and flight-accommodation packages can also be arranged. Kangaroo Island Odysseys operates luxury four-wheel-drive nature tours from one to three days priced from A$385 per person. Kangaroo Island Wilderness Tours has five personalized four-wheel-drive wilderness tours from one to four days and starting from A$412 per person (tour only); a range of accommodation packages is available.
SeaLink Kangaroo Island operates one-day (A$248) bus tours of the island, departing from Adelaide, in conjunction with the ferry service from Cape Jervis. They also can arrange fishing and self-drive tours and extended packages. Two-day/one-night tours are A$399 and up per person; two-day/one-night self-drive tours start at A$187 per person.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe