Sights & Attractions in Fleurieu Peninsula
Things to Do in Victor Harbor
The Bluff, 7 km (4½ mi) west of Victor Harbor, is where whalers...
The Cockle Train travels the route of South Australia's first...
|Transportation Sites||Victor Harbor|
Coorong National Park
Coorong National Park, a sliver of land stretching southeast...
For cycling enthusiasts, there's Encounter Bikeway, a paved track...
Granite Island is linked to the mainland by a 650-yard causeway...
|Nature Preserves||Victor Harbor|
South Australian Whale Centre
The South Australian Whale Centre tells the often graphic story...
|Nautical Sites||Victor Harbor|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe