Wine & Roses B&B
At a Glance
- perfect for a romantic getaway
- the complimentary port is delicious
- if all four suites are booked it's a little cramped
- not child-friendly
Check Rates from our Partners
Wine & Roses B&B Review
It may look like a regular residential house from the outside, but this luxury B&B has an interior that's far from ordinary. Liqueur-filled chocolates and port await you in your suite, where you can set the mood for romance with music or a movie, and relax in the double jetted tub or wrapped in a plush bathrobe beside the wood-burning fire. Choose from the pillow menu for bedtime. The house is five minutes from the main McLaren Vale road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more