Willunga House B&B
At a Glance
- oodles of rustic charm
- beautiful organic garden to wander around in
- not ideal for an anonymous stay because of the size
- two-day minimum stay at weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Willunga House B&B Review
Parquet floors, pressed-metal ceilings, and marble fireplaces are among the original features in this inviting 1850s Georgian-style residence. Once the town's post office and general store, the house now has five double guest rooms with antique brass-and-iron beds. In winter a log fire blazes in the communal sitting room, which opens onto the first-floor balcony. The hearty complimentary breakfast includes produce fresh from the organic garden. Willunga is 7 km (4½ mi) south of McLaren Vale.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more