Willunga House B&B
At a Glance
- oodles of rustic charm
- beautiful organic garden to wander around in
- not ideal for an anonymous stay because of the size
- two-day minimum stay at weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Willunga House B&B Review
Parquet floors, pressed-metal ceilings, and marble fireplaces are among the original features in this inviting 1850s Georgian-style residence. Once the town's post office and general store, the house now has five double guest rooms with antique brass-and-iron beds. In winter a log fire blazes in the communal sitting room, which opens onto the first-floor balcony. The hearty complimentary breakfast includes produce fresh from the organic garden. Willunga is 7 km (4½ mi) south of McLaren Vale.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more