- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adelaide Sightseeing operates a morning city sights tour for A$62. The company also runs a daily afternoon bus tour of the Adelaide Hills and the German village of Hahndorf for A$62. For A$63, Gray Line Adelaide provides morning city tours that take in all the highlights. They depart from 85 Franklin Street at 9:30 am.
Tourabout Adelaide has private tours with tailored itineraries. Prices run from around A$40 for an Adelaide walking tour to A$360 for daylong excursions to the Barossa Valley. Jeff Easley, the owner and chief tour guide, can arrange almost anything.
Rundle Mall Information Centre hosts 30-minute free guided walks. The First Steps Tour points out the main attractions, facilities, and transportation in central Adelaide. Call for exact departure times. Bookings are not required.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's