- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adelaide Sightseeing operates a morning city sights tour for A$62. The company also runs a daily afternoon bus tour of the Adelaide Hills and the German village of Hahndorf for A$62. For A$63, Gray Line Adelaide provides morning city tours that take in all the highlights. They depart from 85 Franklin Street at 9:30 am.
Tourabout Adelaide has private tours with tailored itineraries. Prices run from around A$40 for an Adelaide walking tour to A$360 for daylong excursions to the Barossa Valley. Jeff Easley, the owner and chief tour guide, can arrange almost anything.
Rundle Mall Information Centre hosts 30-minute free guided walks. The First Steps Tour points out the main attractions, facilities, and transportation in central Adelaide. Call for exact departure times. Bookings are not required.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe