Sights & Attractions in Adelaide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In the CBD is where you'll find most of Adelaide's sights, shops, and grand stately buildings. Staying here means you're in the heart of what action there is in Adelaide. North of the Torrens River is North Adelaide, which is dominated by the spires of St. Peter's Cathedral. This genteel suburb is where the city's yuppies live, and it has some great neighborhood restaurants. For fun in the sun, head to touristy Glenelg and its cooler near neighbors, Henley Beach and Brighton. Greater Adelaide has attractions encompassing delicious wines at Penfolds Magill Estate and views over the city at Mount Lofty and in Port Adelaide. Seafaring fans will enjoy the South Australian Maritime Museum.
Browse Adelaide Sights
Browse Adelaide Sights By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's