Sights & Attractions in Adelaide
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adelaide Town Hall
An imposing building constructed in 1863 in Renaissance style...
Between 1855 and 1897 this sprawling colonial structure was the...
|Houses / Mansions||Adelaide|
National Wine Centre of Australia
Timber, steel, and glass evoke the ribs of a huge wine barrel...
|Wineries / Breweries||Adelaide|
St. Francis Xavier's Cathedral
This church faced a bitter battle over construction after the...
St. Peter's Cathedral
The spires and towers of this cathedral dramatically contrast...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's