If you're in need of a fine steak, look no further. Located on trendy Leigh Street, Cos is one of Adelaide's best spots for steak and seafood. The simplicity of these steaks—select from a 250-gram grain-fed yearling eye-fillet to a 500-gram rib-eye fillet—served with frites and side salad ensure even lunchers are not too gastronomically challenged. An excellent selection of local and international boutique wines rounds out a complete meal. If seafood is your fancy, there are some excellent oyster options, not to mention signature dishes featuring king prawns, rock lobster, and King George whiting.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's